As a Healthcare Administrator, reducing system and operational barriers for your Medical Staff and employees so they can devote more time to direct patient care and focus on tasks that will really make a difference.
Common Benefits of MDsyncNET
Converting paper-driven processes into electronic management (paperless) systems
- Increases physician and employee satisfaction
- Decreases errors
- Supplies a portal for Medical Staff to obtain resources (e.g. governance documents, administrative policies, rules and regulations, newsletters, meeting calendar, announcements, etc.)
Enhancing Customer Centeredness
- Decreases physician, nursing and employee complaints by providing “real time” contact information and consistently complying with physician preferences
- Establishes one resource (MDsyncNET) to resolve multiple communication challenges
- Promotes internal communications among Medical Staff, Administration, Governing Board, Medical Staff Services and employee
- Expands use of “best practice” models
- Supplies a back-up archival system
- Provides audit tracking
- Reduces response time that will impact the care and discharge of patients
- Reduces the use of paper, ink and labor hours to support manual processes
- Eliminates need to budget for software upgrades – they are included with monthly memberships.